- Easy to operate - With front mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 125 amp DC output - Enough for most 1/8” (3.2 mm) electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Enough for 3/16” (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32” (4.0 mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and CSA approved.
Current : 36A or 50A
Rated Output : 125A DC/25V/20% or 225A AC/25V/20%
Range: 30-125A DC or 40-225A AC