- 100% Duty Cycle for enhanced productivity allowing for continuous operation even at maximum thickness.
- Utilizes a "drawn arc" to initiate the cut which eliminates high frequency interference from the starting circuits.
- Electronically controlled pilot arc provides for consistent starting and longer consumable life.
- Gouging mode allows for higher operating voltages at a reduced current for demanding mechanized plasma gouging applications which require long arcs.
- Full CNC/Robotic interface with Arc Voltage Height Control support is standard.
- Adapter plugs to match competitive system interface cables are available.
- An optional remote starting system allows the torch to be located up to 150 ft. (45m) away from the power supply.
- Machined torch body with 1 3/8 in. (35mm) metal handle, available with and without 32 pitch rack to fit industry standard torch holders.
- Robust machined torch components provide for reliability, durability and ease of maintenance.
- Metal nozzle and shield stand up to the toughest cutting conditions.
- Wear parts are available individually, in sets and in value packs which eases ordering and saves money.
- One year warranty on torch
MFR Product Number:
Plasma Cutting, Mechanized
Cuts : up to 1 in (25 mm)
Air Requirements 500 cfh @ 80 psig ( 236 l/min 5.5 bar )
3 ph input : 3 ph 208/230/380/400/460/475/575 V 50/60 Hz or 54/49/29/28/25/24/20 A 20 kW
Output @ 100% Duty Cycle 3 phase : 100 A